Senior Accountant (Full-Time)
Are you an outgoing and personable CPA working for a large regional or Big 4 public accounting environment and tired of working 60-80 hour work weeks? This exciting career move may be just the thing you are looking for!
We provide qualified candidates with a fun and rewarding career in public accounting. This position has growth opportunity and partnership potential. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package based on work and educational experience.
Candidate must be detail oriented and highly organized. The individual will have many responsibilities including but not limited to assisting the lead auditor in performing audit test work at client locations in Chicagoland area.
Other duties may include…
- Taxation and Business Advisory
- Client Financial and Management Accounting
- Client Liaison and Business Development
- Mentoring and Guiding Junior Staff
Qualification requirements are…
- CPA license
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Master’s Degree in Audit/Assurance or Taxation, a plus
- 3+ years experience with a regional or Big 4 firm in Audit/Accounting
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to email@example.com.