Public accounting firm established in 1934, in search of an individual to work full-time as a senior accountant. Are you an outgoing and personable CPA working for a large regional or Big 4 public accounting environment and tired of working 60-80 hour work weeks? This exciting career move with growth opportunity and partnership potential is just the thing you are looking for.
Candidate MUST be detail oriented and highly organized. The individual will have many responsibilities including but not limited to assisting the lead auditor in performing audit test work at client locations.
Other duties may include:
- Taxation and Business Advisory
- Client Financial and Management Accounting
- Client Liaison and Business Development
- Mentoring and Guiding Junior Staff
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA) license
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Master’s Degree in Audit/Assurance or Taxation a plus
- 3+ years experience with a regional or Big 4 firm in the areas of Audit and Accounting
If you believe that your background and experience are compatible with the requirements, please email your resume to email@example.com.